Sunday, October 02, 2011

Growing like Topsy

In between working on "Topsy" I've been designing a new pattern for my website- but can't publish the thing until I've heard from a client who would like to use the pattern for a mystery quilt first.

This afternoon was the first time in a week, I have had the time to concentrate on "Topsy" and its growing apace again. I have almost finished the left hand side of the quilt -barring a few more strips and then I will start on the bottom right hand corner. This is the area where I want to use Alicia Merett's method of making squares.

I dug out the camera and took some more photos.  Here is what "Topsy" looks like now.

Comments anyone?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it Glenda, leave all the other stuff and work on this!!
Trienie

janet.s said...

This quilt is growing beautifully!!! just love it!

Glenda said...

I have added a bit more since yesterday but I will wait until there is a significant change before I post another photo.